We are so excited to share that Ryder Griffin Steele arrived on April 30, 2008 at 8:56 am! He weighed in at 7 pounds 2 oz and 20 1/2 in long!! Beautiful as can be!! Labor was long but good once we got the meds :) We are all home and taking it all in! Can't wait for everyone to meet the little man! Love you all!
9 comments:
YAY! Welcome Ryder! Can't wait to meet ya!!
T, you look amazing! Hate you! J/K!!
Congrats daddy Aaron!!
Love you all!
Aunt Man..
WOW! You don't even look like you were pregnant. Congratulations! This summer at camp, you can definetly share a room. Good looking boy ya'll got there.
Love,
Fe
He's so precious!!! And Tracy, you look GREAT!!! What a cute, happy family. We can't wait to meet Ryder.
Love,
Elena
Seeing if this works.
Tracy you look so happy. Or is that the meds still working... Just kidding! Ya'll look so cute together. Ryder just adds the topping to your beautiful family. I like everyone else can't wait to meet him. Austin will teach him how to burp the ABC's. But, we'll wait til your ready!
Aaron and Tracy -- CONGRATS! He's a beautiful baby....can't wait to see him in person. Enjoy every minute.... Love, Aunt Ann
Congratulations! Ryder is so adorable.
Congrats! He is absolutely adorable. I, too, can't wait to meet him in person. Take care.
I didn't know you had a blog!!! How fun! Now I can keep up with you/stalk you! :) Ha!! Post more pics...I need to see that little guy!
Post a Comment