Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Smiley Steele!
Ryder is 3 months old and we are feeling every bit of his 14 pounds (est)!! He is awesome-once again these are the doctor's words from his last visit. We are loving the new giggles, big smiles and watching him take in everything around him. He has officially met all of his aunts and uncles now! We just returned from another trip to the farm in Beaumont-where he got to meet his Uncle Trey for the 1st time. We have about 3 1/2 weeks till school starts-please be praying for that transition for all of us!! We have been blessed that Aaron and I are both only coaching 1 sport this year-so that should help a lot!! Ryder is still eating once a night-we are also praying an all-nighter will happen by the start of school! I am posting new pics to the slideshow soon! Also-I am working on learning how to do the video part :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment