Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vampire teeth!


I can hardly believe Halloween is over and we are looking towards Thanksgiving and Christmas! Time flies! Well Ryder is officialy 6 months old-he weighed in at 16 lb 3 oz and 26 1/2 in long. Long and skinny-doctor says he is all muscle! He is almost sitting up by himself, scooting all over the place, has 4 teeth (2 bottom and 2 fangs up top). He loves bananas and I think sweet potatoes; does not seem to be into pears-who knows! Ryder loves water bottles, other peoples feet, his saucer, drool, pulling hair and his dogs! He was the cutest monkey for Halloween-though the doctor said we should have put a cape on him to be a vampire with those teeth! We carved our pumpkin to match his teeth-a slideshow will be added shortly with new pics! Aaron is in B-Ball season now-we are reminded how precious time is with each other :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a cute monkey.....I can't believe those teeth. I don't think I've ever seen a baby with 'fangs' before the middle teeth. Hope to see you during the holidays.