Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring is coming!!

It is March-Ryder is almost 1 and it is almost warm enough to be outside all day!!! Ryder LOVES to be outside playing in his walker in the driveway, riding bikes (on the back of my bike), playing with the basketball or just going for a stroll. I have discovered that riding your bike up a hill turns into a mountain when you add a child to the back of the bike!! I have never felt like such a weenie! Well Ryder is cruising all over the place, walking holding on to things but not freehanded yet. Eating a ton!! He loves goldfish, cheerios, bananas, mashed potatoes, bread and oatmeal!! And lots more! Aaron is finished with basketball season and is now in track season. Ryder and I go to the track to help out some during the week :) We are praying about what the Lord has for our family next school year. I will try to post again before he turns 1!! HAHA! We'll see...This is Ryder and his buddy Cal going for a stroll!Ryder and Aaron in the pool in San Antonio. Ryder loved it! He did great on the trip!Getting a little protein!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. He's such a cutie.

Allison Cunningham said...

OH my goodness Tracy. He is so big. Where did the last year go? I'm glad you all are doing so well. Miss you. Enjoy every minute it flies. :0)