Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW FUN!!

Well we have been having lots of fun since the last post! Ryder is getting so big and talking so much! He loves to learn anything new! He moved classes at SS and is starting to try and use the big boy potty (this process I know could take another whole year) :) I have gone back to teaching 3 days a week for a part time basis so Ryder is staying with a lady down the street from school that keeps kids. He is having a blast!!! Does not even care I am gone!! He talks about his friends constantly-lots of fun! We are due in 6 weeks with baby girl Rylee Elizabeth-we are all very excited! From the following pictures you can obviously see we received about 6-7 inches of snow in east Texas! It was lots of fun!!! Enjoy pics!
Aaron and Ryder and the best snowman ever!
Ryder sledding on the large hill on the side of the house-it was great!
This is our land covered in snow!
Ryder at the end of a sled run!
Steele family with snowman while snow is falling from the tree above!
Our house with a blanket of snow!
Tractor nearly burried!
Little reader!

1 comment:

Amy Porter said...

great pictures...and I LOVE the name Rylee!! How sweet! I can't wait to meet her...and see yall again! I guess we have to just keep having kids in order to see you guys...haha!!