It is hard to believe summer is fast approaching and teachers and students are more ready than ever before it seems like it! I remember those days...don't miss this count down though :) We are ready and excited to have Aaron home this summer! Well we officially have a 2 year old boy! He had a great b-day. All grandparents pitched in to get him a John Deere tractor which he thinks it totally awesome!! He is a great big brother-loving, kissing, sharing, and not hurting too much! Rylee is really growing-she has really started to smile on purpose, sleep a little better, and really become content with her environment. She is really a good baby! We do look forward to sleeping through the night in the prayerfully near future! Our summer is loaded with swim lessons, FCA camp, visiting family and friends and lots of time on the water at the lake!! Hope you enjoy the pics!

Check out the RED hair-where did it come from?

Neither one is too sure :)

Bright eyed Rylee!

Ryder turning 2 with the famous chocolate cake!

Ryder still in shock with his awesome John Deere tractor!

Checking out cars with Mimi!

Ryder's 1st car show with Pop!
1 comment:
So CUTE!!! I can't believe all of that red hair!! WOW! We need to get together for longer than 20 minutes and especially not in the chaos of me planning a bday party!! HA!! I feel like I didn't get to visit with you at all!! We'll plan on it soon!!
Post a Comment