We are all doing well-it is sad how time flies and I realized my last post was from May!!! FOr some reason I have not been able to upload pics but here we go! Ryder is 3 1/2-and testing the waters on a regular basis. He is becoming a professional bike rider! Loves being outside. Loves his new school this year. Rylee is almost 20 months-talking SO much and getting so big! She has really got a fun personality-very independent and bold! She is going to be a woman that can stand her ground! They are so much fun and becoming such good playmates and friends! Aaron and I are good-busy with school, FCA, hunting, church stuff-life with 2 kiddos!
June-
We spent some great time at the blueberry farm, 1st trip to the beach with the kiddos, trip to Dallas-World Aquarium-it was amazing!! Then to Aunt Julie's and Uncle Jeff's house-best host ever!!
July-
We had FCA camp (which was amazing)-very busy with 2 little ones running everywhere! Haley and Megan (neices) came to visit-had a great time! Lots of time with the lake even though there was not much water :) Then we headed to Colorado to stay with my college roommate and her fam! It was awesome!!!
August-
New schedule for everyone-kids are off to school 2 days a week while I am at the high school :) Early mornings-all are adjusting! Got our boat back-too bad there is NO water to put it in!
September-
Labor Day-Beaumont with Trey and Jaimee and Zach!!! Griffin family reunion-always fun :) Ryder's service project with friends-making doggie treats and bringing them to the Humane Society-lots of fun!!! Aaron had a "successful" deer hunt on an exotic ranch! Spent more than we planned but had a great time!
October-
Lots of time outside, camping, riding bikes, riding 4 wheelers, fall festival and Halloween!!
I will try to do better over the next few months on posting :)






2 comments:
Loved your update! Send me your e-mail and I'll add you to our blog list! alligoforth at hotmail dot com -- Allison
Hey-our email is atsteele03@yahoo.com
Love to see what is going on with you guys!
Post a Comment